- Provide pre-sales/after-sales technical support to customers.
- Manage the end-to-end technical component of the sale cycle, including product presentations, demonstrations, evaluations, pilot deployments and production implementations.
- Work with the Sales Manager and Inside Sales Manager to identify, train and mentor customers and channel partners.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and marketing events as needed.
- Develop strategic opportunities with customers and partners.
- Analyze and technically support response to tenders.
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience with server-based environments, virtualization and cloud, including Citrix, VMware and Microsoft.
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Technical background in server-based environments, virtualization and cloud and in managing computer networks, including:
o Network Infrastructure – All TCP/IP network services (DNS, WINS, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches).
o Experienced with Active Directory administration.
o Experienced with MS SQL Server Administration
o Terminal Servers – ICA, RDP/RDS, VMView, VDI.
o MSCE or equal knowledge.
- At least 3 years experience in IT administration/Training/Tech Support.
- Experience in working with distributors and channel partners.
- Team player.