Chip PC unveils compelling solutions directed towards improving application access at the Point of Care
Feb 25, 2008, Orlando, Florida, USA
Chip PC demonstrates the concept of One Platform – No Limits with a full suite of low power, high performance access devices, and its Xcalibur Global 1.2 Management Suite, providing a single-point, end-to-end solution that combines policy-based management with connection brokering, session shadowing and SMS integration – all in a single platform suitable for deployment at the bedside point of care.
Using Xcalibur Global you will be able to:
- Simplify administration of devices and users from virtually anywhere, to reduce costs
- Safeguard resources with layered security
- Improve interoperability
- Leverage existing systems to create a single point of management
- Deliver personalized services based on the users as well as devices
- Deploy thousands of remote devices and users without intervention
Xcalibur Global 1.2 New Features:
- Chip PC VDI Connection Broker - provide complete administration and brokering management to any virtual desktop environment using the thin-client.
- Xcalibur Global Session Desk - provide integrated session management, enabling complete session level administration from within the current management console.
- Connectivity to Microsoft SMS Server - update SMS inventory with thin-client hardware and software information by extracting thin-client details from the Xcalibur Global database to the SMS inventory.
Jack PC Thin-Client Devices:
- World's smallest form factor thin-client - suitable for bedside point of care deployment.
- Works in all Server Based Computing Environments: Citrix, Microsoft Terminal Server, Virtual Desktop Server solutions, e.g. VMware, Citrix Xen-Desktop.
- Externally powered or Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) - enabling continuous desktop functionality and power redundancy.
- HIPPA compliance - no local data at client
- Broad variety of authentication - Smartcard, Single Sign on, Biometrics
- High Integrity - 100% virus-immune via Digital Signing Software
- Low power consumption - 3.5W operating
About Chip PC
Chip PC drives innovation into reality as a global technology leader in the area of server-centric and virtualization solutions, offering industry-leading, end-to-end solutions.
Chip PC solutions cover the complete spectrum from user smart access point to Active-Directory-based management software.
Chip PC offers a wide range of thin-client hardware platforms for enterprises featuring many patented technologies and is the first and only vendor to offer thin-client small enough to fit inside an existing LAN jack - Jack-PC. The Xcalibur Global platform developed and patented by Chip PC is the only thin-client management platform that offers full integration with Active Directory and scalability to the hundred of thousands clients scale.
2008 Chip PC Inc. All rights reserved. Xcalibur Global, Chip PC and the Chip PC logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Chip PC. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Editorial Contact: Ms. Becky Jackson, Tel: 972-827-0379; Email: email@example.com; Web-site: http://www.chippc.com
All company and product names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and are used for identification purposes only.