Xcalibur Global 1.2 New Features:
A. Chip PC Connection Broker:
• Built in component of Chip PC management platform
• Supports VMware, Microsoft & Citrix virtual solutions – Chip PC Unique
• Active-Directory based Virtual Machine assignment - Chip PC Unique
• Virtual Machine assignment at first log-on
• Provides elaborate monitoring options on Virtual Machine assignment
B. Xcalibur Global Session Desk:
• Interfaces with Vmware, Citrix and Microsoft Servers for terminal session management (VDI, ICA, RDP)
• Enables elaborate shadowing and monitoring options on VDI, RDP, ICA, sessions
• Useful for diagnostic purposes & remote online Help Desk capabilities
C. Connectivity to Microsoft SMS Server update SMS inventory with thin client hardware and software information by extracting thin client details from the Xcalibur Global database to the SMS inventory.
About Chip PC
Chip PC drives innovation into is a global technology leader in the area of server-centric and virtualization solutions, offering industry-leading, end-to-end solutions featuring:
· Control – policy-based Management Software fit for large scale environments
· Performance - micro form-factor, powerful thin clients
· Security -highly-secured solutions including PKI Smart Card solutions, Users authentication and much more.
· Green – world leading technology in green computing – lowest power consumption in the desktop computing and thin client market
Chip PC solutions cover the complete spectrum from user smart access point to Active-Directory-based management software.
Chip PC offers a wide range of thin-client hardware platforms for enterprises featuring many patented technologies and is the first and only vendor to offer thin-client small enough to fit inside an existing LAN jack - Jack-PC.
The Xcalibur Global platform developed and patented by Chip PC is the only thin-client management platform that offers full integration with Active Directory and scalability to the hundred of thousands clients scale.
2008 Chip PC Inc. All rights reserved. Xcalibur Global, Chip PC and the Chip PC logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Chip PC. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Editorial Contact: Ms. Ronit Pasternak, Tel: +972-4-8501-121; Email:firstname.lastname@example.org; Web-site: http://www.chippc.com