RoHS Declaration of Compliance for the Xtreme PC – EX-NG and Jack PC EFI Series
Models affected: Xtreme PC EX-NG and Jack PC EFI
- Directive 2002/95/EC RoHS (Restrictions on the use of Certain Hazardous Substances).
- Directive 2002/96/EC WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment).
- Regulation (EC)2037/2000 Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer.
- California Proposition 65.
- German Dioxin Ordnance.
- Directive 1999/77/EC Restrictions for Dangerous Substances and Preparations.
- Directive 76/769/EEC Restrictions for Dangerous Substances and Preparations.
- Directive 85/467/EEC Amendment to Directive 76/769/EEC.
- Directive 91/338/EEC Amendment to Directive 76/769/EEC.
- Directive 2002/45/EC Amendment to Directive 76/769/EEC.
- Directive 2002/61/EC Amendment to Directive 76/769/EEC.
- Directive 2003/11/EC Amendment to Directive 76/769/EEC.
- Directive 94/62/EC Packaging and Packaging Waste.
- ISO 11469:2000 Plastics-Generic Identification and marking of plastics products.
- ISO 1043-1 Plastics-Symbols and abbreviated terms part 1:Basic polymers and their special.
- ISO 1043-2 Plastics-Symbols and abbreviated terms part 2:Fillers and reinforcing materials.
- ISO 1043-3 Plastics-Symbols and abbreviated terms part 3:Plasticizers.
- ISO 1043-4 Plastics-Symbols and abbreviated terms part 4:Flame retardants.
Chip PC hereby declares that the RoHS products listed on page #1 are in compliance with all referenced documents listed on page #2. These RoHS compliant products may contain an exempted material as noted in the Annex of the RoHS Directive (2002/95/EC). Chip PC also hereby declares that Chip PC and its manufacturers for the RoHS parts listed above have implemented the following:
- RoHS compliant as of July 2006.
- New part numbers issued to distinguish non-RoHS parts from RoHS parts.
- RoHS symbols on stickers attached to shipping cartons.
- All components, sub-assemblies and processes changed to RoHS compliant.
Chip PC also confirms that said products meet or exceed all internal and manufacturers test requirements.
This information is provided based on reasonable inquiry of our suppliers and represents our current actual knowledge based on the information provided by our suppliers. This information is subject to Change.